GTA Muslims News, Toronto City News
TORONTO Public Health will be producing several promotional videos and are looking for youth to take part and be in the videos.
The videos will each:
- cover a specific health-related subject, particular to youth
- inspire Toronto youth to share their own "second take" experiences by submitting a video to the campaign contest
- require 15-20 youth participants*
To be eligible to appear in the Be Your Best Self TPH promotional videos, youth must:
- reside in the Toronto
- be between 13 and 24 years old
- be available for a telephone interview between December 3 and 6
- be available for 2-3 hours after school or on the weekend between December 3 and 9 (date TBD)
- be passionate for health promotion & being your best self!
* All chosen participants will receive an incentive.
If you are interested and eligible, contact us by 4 p.m. on Monday , December 5, 2011.
Phone: 416-338-8487 and leave your name and contact information.
Free dental care for youth under 17
Toronto Public Health provides free non-emergency and emergency dental care for eligible youth under 17 years.
Call or visit one of our clinics to get more information about Toronto Public Health dental services. See a list of all the clinics around the city.
Youth Health Action Network (YHAN)
YHAN is a Toronto Public Health youth engagement initiative. Youth are involved in planning, coordinating and taking action on current and emerging health issues affecting youth within Toronto. If you are between 16 - 24 years old and live in the City of Toronto, consider applying to be part of our network. For more information contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or register online.
Introducing our 2011 Youth Health Action Network (YHAN). Read YHAN profiles to find out what health issues concern them most, what skills and interests they bring, and what they hope to accomplish as a YHAN member.